twitter



Written by Funn Lim


 


Aiyayaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ... Iiiiiiiiiiiiii missed this episodeeeeeeee larrrrrrrrrr.... because family wanted to watch Without A Trace and I wanted to watch House MD (brilliant as always). But I managed to watch two important scenes;


1. Mr Kiu exposed Mrs Cho as the pretentious liar as she was;


and


2. Ko Wa and Mr Kiu went dating by riding horses and Mr Kiu was already in love with Ko Wa and Ko Wa asked Mr Kiu to marry her and he agreed to the shock of everyone, especially the last shot of Bak Chuen looking very high grade type of wooden shock.


I think he wrote a letter to Ko Wa explaining his situation but probably the letter never reached her or something.


Don't know lar. If you know please fill me in the blanks? I guess I will probably guess some when I watch the next episode.


Yeah next episode we shall find out why Ko Wa wanted to marry Mr Kiu; I suppose because of anger of Bak Chuen. The thing is eventhough Mrs Kiu approved of Ko Wa I can't help but feel 6 months after her death and now he remarries. A bit too soon don't you think? How long to grieve anyway? 6 months is not long enough. If I were Ching I too would be pissed. Jun didn't seem to have an opinion. Oh yeah we will also find out the troubles in Jun and Sung Man's relationship. Tragic stuff.


 




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. Please observe rules of decorum and common courtesy when posting replies and comments.

© Copyright 2008- Funn Lim @ Point2e.com;